Why Choose Our Products? Because...............
Of the 7000 cosmetic ingredients available today, more than 1000 have known harmful effects and a further 900 are potentially cancer causing. We absorb up to 60% of ingredients into our body. Your skin is the largest organ of your body,the gateway to our vital organs, so it is crucial that you feed your skin only natural, healthy, nourishing, ‘skin nutrition’ products.
- Organic Shea butter – exotic nut from the African Karite Tree containing lineolic acid, vitamin f, phytosterols, allantoin. Phytosterols are said to biologically activate and increase skins collagen.
- Organic Rosehip Oil – grown wild in a country where no sprays are allowed. High in Linoleic and linolenic fatty acids which helps with sun damaged skin, reducing signs of ageing, and scarring.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil – Contains minerals, vitamins and rich in proteins to help protect and nourish the skin.
- Carrot Oil – High in Beta-carotene, also containing vitamins and minerals useful for premature ageing, eczema, rejuvenation and reducing scarring.
- Organic Avocado Oil- Superior skin penetration, rich in vitamin A, C, D, E and proteins, rich in Palmitoleic (fatty) acid.
- Organic Wheatgerm Oil- High in essential fatty acids & Vitamin E and Provitamin A.Softens and smoothes the skin. ( Find this in our lip balms)
- Organic Jojoba oil - Actually a wax, high in Vitamins, Absorbs quickly as it is similar to the skins sebum (oil) . Provides skin protection keeping it supple.Excellent for inflamed skin.
- Organic Macadamia Nut oil- Anti inflamitory properties, contains approximately 15% saturated fat, 60% oleic acid (an omega-9 fatty acid), 2% linoleic acid (an omega-6 essential fatty acid), and up to 2% alpha linolenic acid (an omega-3 essential fatty acid).
- Propolis Tincture- Anti- Bacterial, Anti- Septic, Anti- Viral, Anti- Fungal, contains Amino acids, Flavonoids,B vitamins.
- Pure essential oils – extracted from plants and work actively at the skins cellular level.
- Calendula (soothing)
- Neem oil - Moisturising, clarifying and purifying, soothes irritation of dry skin, anti-microbial.
- Kakadu Plum extract- A superior Anti-oxidant due to it’s vitamin C qualities.Improves the skins appearance and reduces irritation of dry skin.
- Australian Native Wattleseed Extract- Cleansing, pore refining, anti- aging and anti inflammatory. High levels of amino acids.
- Green tea extract- Anti-oxidant, astringent, stimulant, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) – foaming agent also used as an engine degreaser
- Parabens – preservatives, research now shows it mimics estrogen and has been found in breast tumors
- Propylene Glycol – synthetic humectant, also used as an engine coolant.
- Diethanolamine (DEA), Triethanolamine (TEA) – chemicals containing harmful nitrosimes that can store in the liver
- Artificial colours, Fragrances, Synthetic fillers, Petrochemicals – Mineral oils, Petrolatum, Paraffin.